Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Covered Findlay Market in Cincinnati, Ohio reposted by Ruth Paget

I like the covered Findlay Farmers’ Market in Cincinnati, Ohio that allows for sales in snow, sleet, and ice during winter.  

Covered markets are a way for states with winter weather to have farmers’ markets year round.  I especially like how this covered market provides a sanitary environment for meat sales.

I have posted the following link from TikTok.com about the Findlay market in Cincinnati, Ohio:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTDyXbRfx/

I love videos of markets around the US and world.

Reposted by Ruth Paget

-author Eating Soup with Chopsticks, Marrying France, and Europe’s Lessons written during overseas duty in Germany + 5 other Kindle books

-developer of the Novgorod and Bento War Games + 8 Classical Western Civilization Games

-developer of food and beverage knowledge games

-creator of online exhibits about San Miguel Arcangel Mission, French baguette making, and the Carmel Valley History Center

-creator of French travel and culture games

-writer of 1800+ Central Coast California lifestyle blogs

-family genealogist

-developer of 9 music theory games