Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Kindle Year End Challenge - October to December reposted by Ruth Paget

Amazon Kindle is running a 3-month reading program from October to December 2026

I downloaded the app and signed up.

I set a goal of 12 books to read.  I will also try and review them on my blog - Ruthpaget.blogspot.com .

I have posted a link to the Amazon Reading Challenge App below:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=23998932011&nodl=1&ref_=pe_82921360_1479805550_HC_02_01_BT_02

Happy Reading!

Reposted by Ruth Paget

-author Eating Soup with Chopsticks, Marrying France, and Europe’s Lessons written during overseas duty in Germany + 5 other Kindle books

-developer of the Novgorod and Bento War Games + 8 Classical Western Civilization War Games

-developer of food and beverage knowledge games

-creator of online exhibits about San Miguel Arcangel Mission, French baguette making, and the Carmel Valley History Center

-creator of French travel and culture games

-writer of 1900+ Central Coast California lifestyle blogs

-family genealogist

-developer of 9 music theory games