Great Deal Beef Broccoli Noodle Kit from Costco in Sand City, California by Ruth Paget
A terrific good deal on beef is the beef broccoli noodle stir-fry kit from Costco in Sand City, California. This kit costs $28.52.
My family of 3 can eat a generous Chinese meal for about $9.51 per person at that price.
The beef broccoli noodle stir-fry kit contains:
-broccoli
-pre-cooked and seasoned beef strips
-wheat noodles
-two packages sauce
The instructions call for cooking the broccoli 2 minutes and adding chicken after that. The chicken and broccoli are supposed to cook for 2 minute together. Then, you add the sauce and noodles to this mixture and cook it for 2 minutes. All together, this mixture should be ready in 6 minutes.
I added 2 minutes to each step to obtain sizzling hot food. The broccoli florets came out tender and the stems were crisp tender this way. All together I spent 12 minutes stir-frying this dish with a wok. 12 minutes is a very short cook time.
I put a lid on the wok when I was done and placed it on the table. When my family was assembled for lunch, I took the lid off the wok and let the hearty aroma steam out of the pan. This lunch tasted as good as the beefy aroma.
Broccoli is especially nutritious with its Vitamin C and Vitamin K along with fiber, potassium, and antioxidants. The noodles bring you carbohydrates for energy. Beef brings diners protein and iron among other ingredients.
That is a lot of nutrition for $9.51 per person for this one-pot meal. (Learning how to cook with a wok has its advantages for nutrition and money savings thanks to quick cooking time.)
Happy Cooking!
By Ruth Paget
-author Eating Soup with Chopsticks and Marrying France + 6 Kindle books
-developer of the Novgorod and Bento War Games + 8 Classical Western Civilization War Games