Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

The New Vegetarian Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen is $4.99 on Kindle today reposted by Ruth Paget

I purchased The New Vegetarian Cookbook: 500+ Recipes for a Lifetime of Great Meals by America’s Test Kitchen today for $4.99 on Amazon Kindle today (9-8-2026).

I like just about anything America’s Test Kitchen produces.  I have posted a link to the 639-page book below:

https://www.amazon.com/New-Vegetarian-Recipes-Lifetime-Great-ebook/dp/B0DW97G1HX/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?crid=XELW1J9F5T1U&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.72SPIFeqjX_pHehz_PpfKSqcwnXjuK_p8ioNYtGcXnhlWcxSfZ6GhTt4jrRwnVpQRvifcTXUgA5wRhV346c2TL2g-jbAJ7aCMERGtIOgaRmsfkXxpaL2mkdME4R8LPWBhO_zpRdv9dcs4MyJ8tj6CRO260p4wcVOUJ5xRmd0t3pS9RgwciniRiYM7UoV3vyUa4kWPjKURhLsqQip9I1nNw.JI9qubLNRisBOfqh-_HyTtMEHAlj5P17HuWl51-_Lvk&dib_tag=se&keywords=complete+vegetarian+cookbook&qid=1788901908&sprefix=complete+vegetarian+%2Caps%2C237&sr=8-2

Amazon might be doing double points today as part of its rewards program.

Happy Cooking!

By Ruth Paget

-author Eating Soup with Chopsticks, Marrying France, and Europe’s Lessons written during overseas duty in Germany + 5 other Kindle books

-developer of the Novgorod and Bento War Games + 8 Classical Western Civilization War Games

-developer of food and beverage knowledge games

-creator of online exhibits about San Miguel Arcangel Mission, French baguette making, and the Carmel Valley History Center

-creator of French travel and culture games

-writer of 1900+ Central Coast California lifestyle blogs

-family genealogist

-developer of 9 music theory games

-