I received digital coupons by email today from Raley’s Nob Hill in Salinas, California for many different varieties of sausage sold at $4.99 for 6 pudgy sausage links including German bockwurst and Polish kielbasa.
Kielbasa is always good cooked with sauerkraut. I brown bockwurst on all sides then add water to the pan let the sausage heat up. I like to eat bockwurst with Dijon mustard from France. I also like pilsner beer with sausage.
These meals are good all winter long not just at Oktoberfest time.
The $4.99 price for the sausage is for Raley’s Nob Hill members in Salinas, California.
You can sign up for the membership app online or in the store.
Making German or Polish sausage at home is like taking a trip to Europe during Oktoberfest.
Reposted by Ruth Paget
-author Eating Soup with Chopsticks, Marrying France, and Europe’s Lessons written during overseas duty in Germany + 5 other Kindle books
-developer of the Novgorod and Bento War Games + 8 Classical Western Civilization War Games
-developer of food and beverage knowledge games
-creator of online exhibits about San Miguel Arcangel Mission, French baguette making, and the Carmel Valley History Center
-creator of French travel and culture games
-writer of 1900+ Central Coast California lifestyle blogs
-family genealogist
-developer of 9 music theory games